Lemon Lime Flavor Ola Loa SPORT All-Natural Hydrating Sports Drink Mix
What could be more thirst quenching than Lemon Lime? Think of how great these two flavors taste on a hot summer day. Now imagine how great it would taste after you’ve just run 5 miles… or 50!
Ola Loa SPORT is an all natural thirst-quenching, HYDRATING drink created for people who want to lead healthy, active lives. Everyone from golfers to runners, soccer moms to soccer stars, amateur to extreme athletes—all can benefit from Ola Loa SPORT's ELECTROLYTES for ENERGY and STAMINA support. OSMOLYTES, TMG and GLYCINE prevent dehydration and excessive thirst, and VITAMIN C with over 60 MINERAL ASCORBATES and COMPLEXES support detoxification during activity. For an active and healthy life, simply mix one or more packets with water and have it with you all through your active day. It's that easy.
Ola Loa SPORT is the only product to provide Advanced Methylation Support™
Ola Loa SPORT's exclusive formula provides the support athletes and active people need to avoid dehydration and energy depletion after intense activity. And it contains only quality, natural ingredients. In fact, many of the key ingredients in Ola Loa SPORT are not even found in other sports drinks. While other brands load you up on caffeine and sugars, Ola Loa SPORT provides electrolytes and restorative mineral complexes to help you recover from your activity and keep you going. To see how Ola Loa SPORT compares to the other popular sports drinks, click the chart image below, or download a PDF of the chart. Note that some of our competitor's products contain more than 10 times the amount of sugar as SPORT and no electrolytes—yet they cost nearly four times as much.
See why Ola Loa SPORT is the superior product in its class!
OLA LOA SPORT Keeps You Healthy and Active Throughout the Year
Spring and Summer
Activities like running, tennis, golf, cycling, hiking, sailing, exercise... even yoga, raise your body temperature but can quickly rob your body of it’s Vitamin C, electrolytes and water — within 20 minutes. Ola Loa SPORT replaces essential nutrients, and rehydrates your cells with osmolytesTMG and GLYCINE. Drinking Ola Loa SPORT during warm weather activities helps to keep you energized, healthy and motivated.
Fall and Winter
Activities like snow-boarding, ice-skating, hockey, downhill and cross-country skiing stress your body with cold weather, high altitudes and lots of activity. Ola Loa SPORT’s 1000 mg. Vitamin C, ZINC, SELENIUM and COPPER support your energy and immune systems, while OsmolytesTMG and GLYCINE protect your lips, skin and extremities from below freezing temperatures. Drink Ola Loa SPORT everyday during the winter months so you don’t get sick.
Ola Loa SPORT is the best product in its class
Available in 3 Great-Tasting Flavors
In addition to Lemon-Lime, Ola Loa SPORT is available in Mango-Tangerine and Mixed Berry flavors.
At Ola Loa, we think that people who want to take care of their bodies need nutrition, not sugar. Ola Loa SPORT was created for all physical activity. Great for pre, during and post activity, the Ola Loa SPORT formula provides B-Vitamins and Carnitine to help turn carbohydrates and fat into useable energy, Vitamin C, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Copper to provide Antioxidants, and Electrolytes with Osmolytes for the best hydration possible. All this nutrition with only 2 grams of sugar (about the same you would get from a grape). Try a pack or two of delicious SPORT all-natural hydrating drink mix in your water bottle, you will notice the difference in your performance and your health.
- Vitamin C becomes non-acidic as it complexes with the minerals of Ola Loa. This assures speedy mineral absorption without stomach irritation. Vitamin C performs its miracles as an antioxidant, an antiviral agent and immune booster. Vitamin C is essential to collagen production, the repair protein for the structure of all tissues, and all the while providing extra protection against blood vessel inflammation and damage. Studies show that the body burns more fat during exercise when there is ample amounts of Vitamin C in the body
- B Vitamins are essential for the body to turn carbohydrates into useable energy.
- Lipoic Acid has been referred to as a "universal antioxidant" because it's soluble in both water and oil. Due to this quality, it is believed that alpha-lipoic acid can provide the greatest protection against damaging free radicals when compared with other antioxidants.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for the formation and rebuilding of our bones. It also plays a role in heart function, blood clotting and affects every nerve and muscle cell in the body.
- Chromium (Picolinate) acts cooperatively with other substances to control insulin and certain enzymes.
- Magnesium activates more cell enzymes than any other mineral. It is essential for production of ATP, the key to muscle energy and heart function.
- Potassium is a vital electrolyte, a partner with magnesium for regulation of activity at all cell membranes. Serves as an electrolyte and is involved in the balance of fluid within the body. Potassium is the principal cation (positive ion) of the fluid within cells and is important in controlling the activity of the heart, muscles, nervous system and just about every cell in the body. Evidence is showing that potassium is also involved in bone calcification.
- Selenium an essential mineral which has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral qualities. - Sodium regulates body fluid volume, transports amino acids to cells and plays a role in muscle contraction and nerve transmission. Sodium is an important mineral found in our bones, in the fluids surrounding our cells and in the cardiovascular system.
- Zinc is a cofactor in energy metabolism, amino acid and protein synthesis; Antioxidant effects to protect the immune system. Essential for normal growth, development and immunity. Helps maintain skin, hair and bones.
- Carnitine is involved in creatine synthesis, a compound that stores energy in muscle, and necessary to turn fat into energy
- Glycine has many benefits, including: aiding in the prevention of low blood sugar, advantageous when you miss a meal or on a weight loss diet. Glycine is also acts as an osmolyte by helping to regulate the sodium potassium balance in the cells